Wednesday, March 8, 2017

PopUp Art Show at Wild Rose Studio in Starkville, MS - Sat., 11 March 2017

Local Starkville artist Laurie Burton is hosting a small group popup show from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM this coming Saturday (March 11) at her Wild Rose Studio and Gallery located at 302 South Jackson Street in Starkville, MS. The combined gallery and studio area comprises the front part of her beautiful historic house, which is right beside the Rosey Baby restaurant. Parking is limited at her house, so visitors may need to park in one of the nearby parking lots. 

Laurie Burton home and studio on S. Jackson St. 
This one day only art show will include 2D and 3D works by Laurie Burton, Joe A. MacGown, Joseph H. MacGown, Carly Melton, Gerard Woods, John Bateman, and Allison Julien. Whether you want to buy art or just look at it, we invite you to stop by and hang out with us. Artists will have a variety of originals and reproductions for sale and viewing. 

Standing in front of some of my prints! 
As for myself, I plan on having some smaller more affordable originals, including studies, sketches, and ink paintings on wood. I will also have a variety of high quality prints ranging in size from 5 x 7 inches to 24 x 30 inches with prices from $3 to $50 each. I'd love to get some of my weird art into your homes, so make a deal with me! 

Some small originals that I will have on hand. 

"Goldfish" by Joe A. MacGown

"Twirly Ear Mites" by Joe A. MacGown


No comments: