Monday, September 9, 2013

On the Square show at the Greater Starkville Development Partnership Gallery

My show at the Rosenzweig Arts Center is over and I think it went pretty well. Sold two paintings, "Uprooted"and "Reef of Dreams". Also sold quite a few prints. Lots of people seemed interested in the art too, so that was cool. 
Reef of Dreams

I gave two talks about my art at the gallery. The first was to the arts group associated with the RAC. The second talk was aimed at Mississippi University For Women art students, but it was also open to the public. Lots of folks came, so that was fun. Got recorded and an audio version was aired on the MUW radio station. 

 I will have three paintings on display this month in a group show called "On the Square" at the Greater Starkville Development Partnership Gallery at 200 Main Street in Starkville Mississippi. Come check out my work and the works of other Golden Triangle artists. Better yet, buy some! The three I have in  the show are "March Madness", "Green Number 2", and "Inquisitive Fish".
March Madness
Don't have an opening date yet, but will post it when I do.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling some prints and especially two original paintings! That's great!