Sunday, December 29, 2013

Upcoming show at the LumineArt Gallery in Dallas, TX in March 2014


I will have works included in an upcoming show entitled “LUSO-AMERICAN Surrealism of the 21st Century” at the LumineArt Gallery in Dallas, Texas. The exhibition is scheduled for 22 March through 26 April 2014.


Going Green, by Joe A. MacGown

This unique exhibition will feature works of Portuguese artists  Victor Lages, Paula Rosa, Francisco Urbano, and Santiago Ribeiro, and American artists France GarridoJoe MacGown, K.D. Matheson, Shahla Rosa, Steve Smith, and Olga Spiegel. 

Dream Matter Art by Steve Smith
I especially would like to thank Shahla Rosa for inviting me to participate in this show along with these other fabulous artists! And, of course, thanks to Matt Anzak, the Curator and Gallery owner, for allowing us to have this show. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are incredible. I've never seen such gorgeous abstracts with pen and ink... and now I'm inspired!